Omicron and the Covid-19 Vaccine: There’s a Lot to Uncover
A significant surge in Covid-19 cases has been witnessed worldwide in the last couple of months. To be more specific:-
- Europe registered more than 5 million new Covid-19 cases in the last week of 2021.
- Following the footsteps, Britain’s daily Covid caseload breached 200,000 for the first time.
- Australia, the first country to defeat Covid-19 in its entirety, reported 64,758 new cases on 5th Jan 2022.
- The USA has set a new global record by reporting more than one million new Covid-19 cases in a single day.
And the latest culprit for this spike is Omicron - the new Coronavirus strain.
The quick progression and transmission of Omicron have left some questions unanswered and raised a few new ones. So to shed some light, here’s a comprehensive article to answer all the questions concerning Omicron and the Covid-19 vaccination.
Watch Sucess Stories
I got connected with HexaHealth and they did everything on my behalf. Even when I got admitted to the hospital, they were there for me like my brother, and I did not need anybody else do things for me. It was a very seamless process which HexaHealth have done for me.
What Our Patients Say
We take care of all aspects of surgery so you don’t have to.
- Expert Surgeons with 10+ Years Experience
- Top JCI & NABH Accredited Hospitals
- Personal Care Assistance
- Insurance Approval & Claim
- No Cost EMI
- Post Surgery Care